A fast growing consultancy firm specialising in Business Intelligence, based in Edinburgh, are looking for AWS DevOps Engineers. They pride themselves on the hiring of the right people for their customers, and company. Their "can do" attitude and quality of team makes them a great company to do business with, and to work for.
If you have some of the skills and competencies listed below, don't hesitate. Get in touch.
Do you want to work for a company which offers a competitive salary, with flexible working and minimal travel, private medical care, ongoing training and career progression?
The role will involve extensive programming, data preparation and reporting on a range of projects across various business areas and technologies.
What will you do?
* Design, develop and support a wide range of Amazon Web Services (AWS) based solutions.
* Use Cloud platforms to host data and applications in the most efficient way.
* Design, develop and support their clients preferred BI Technology.
* Be able to work on your own or as part of a team on client sites and communicate daily with stakeholders at all levels.
* Deliver clear handover documentation to the client for any item of work.
* Gain confidence of clients and demonstrate that you can deliver high quality work on a consistent basis.
What do you need?
* Strong AWS or relevant Cloud experience
* Gitlab and Bitbucket
* Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
* Must have right to work in the UK
* Strong communication skills
They also offer an excellent career opportunity with the ability to carry out ongoing skills development and certification in your chosen specialities. The majority of their business is on site with clients in Edinburgh, but some occasional UK travel may be required.
To be considered for this role email me at
Location: Scotland, Edinburgh
Salary: £25000 - £65000 per annum
Technology: AWS Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7th Oct, 2019